We do NOT sell commercial auto for truckers.
General Liability for Truckers and Couriers
- Make sure to include the payroll or to note the number of active owners if there are no employees. Include terminal employees and garage personnel within total payroll.
- If sub contractors are utilized, please advise the payroll to sub contractors
- Verify auto liability coverage is in place with equal limits
- This classification applies to risks engaged in hauling goods of others under contract and not goods owned by the insured. If the applicant hauls their own goods, please advise us.
- Quotes are subject to:
- No towing operations
- No hauling of the following: Hazardous materials, chemicals or explosives, no coal, no logs (no logs applies to truckers only, but we can help with lumber companies)
- No Intermodal transport
We can also help with general liability for:
- freight forwarders
- packaging, mailing, and shipping centers
- courier services
- applicant repair professionals
Excess and Umbrella
Quotes are available for $1,000,000 to $10,000,000 of excess or umbrella.
- We need copies of the underlying policies
- Acord 125 or Acord 131
We can quote Motor Truck Cargo (MTC) insurance for truckers with lower limits. Please send us your MTC applications to email@example.com
. We accept other company's applications.
For the $75,000 ICC Bond, there are 2 available rates (preferred and standard) and I can see for which one the applicant can qualify or if they do not qualify.
Eventually the underwriter will likely also ask for a financial worksheet, but we can start with just the basic info to see if we can get past that step. No signature if required for a quote. We can send you the applications when you are ready to get a quote.
Cyber Liability and Data Breach Insurance
We can quote crime insurance in most states. You can use the application located here: