Pool Cleaner Insurance
Modified on: Tue, Feb 11, 2020 at 1:19 PM
We love to quote pool cleaners. We also welcome pool installers for a general liability quote.
There are 3 easy ways to request a quote:
2. Send us an application or ACORD forms or the application at the bottom of the screen.
3. Send us the basic information below so that we can get a quote
We need the following basic information to obtain a quote:
- business or organization name
- estimated gross receipts for the next 12 months
- square footage of the space rented/used by the business
- for contractors
-- confirm the number of active owners
-- list each trade and the total payroll for each trade (example: painting $40,000, interior carpentry $20,000)
For property coverage (optional):
- do they own or rent the building
- limit for BPP
- limit for tenant improvements, if any
- limit for building, if any
- year built (if older than 25 years, please specify when it was upgraded)
- construction type (frame, joisted masonry, other)
- is there an active central station alarm
- is the building 100% sprinklered
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.